Discovering Apex Planner features
Apex Planner is a managed solution designed to boost your scheduling experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. Apex Planner is perfect if you need to streamline a shared calendar management.
Apex Planner for Microsoft Dynamics CRM extends the standard CRM service calendar adding features from Microsoft Outlook like drag and drop to reschedule, reassign and clone appointments for users and facilities.
Apex Planner enhances overall performances through custom forms that allow to create, edit, delete and clone appointments and service activities. These forms are significantly faster than the corresponding CRM standard ones.
Apex Planner features a user based configuration. Each user can set and save his favorite view of the shared calendar. Options include the number of days to display, the number of users and resources to be shown, a default team and a default site to restrict the view and increase the performaces and many more indivudual settings.
Apex Planner is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook. Apex Planner supports the December 2012 Service Release and the UR13 for On premise installation. Apex Planner is also generally compliant with workflows and plug-in you may have on appointments and service activities.
What's new in 1.3?
- Print the planner area from a new printing utility.
- Navigate the date interval from the navigation pane.
- Save time with field autocompletion.
- Send custom email reminders when you add/update/cancel your appointments.
- Set a default start/finish time for all new appointments.
- Handle resources around the world using facility time or local time on the appointments.